Category List

Saturday, November 30, 2013

I try so hard not to like animals in clothes but come ON!! Look at this! It's freaking unbelievably adorable!! Plus, the cat is pink. Just like my darling Pinky was. UPDATE: This cat was owned by a homeless man in Victoria, B.C. Canada and his name was Guapo! Perfect!

????
????

Download whole gallery
"i love your dots" ???? (onomichi cat), via Flickr.
"i love your dots" ???? (onomichi cat), via Flickr.

Download whole gallery
I try so hard not to like animals in clothes but come ON!! Look at this! It's freaking unbelievably adorable!! Plus, the cat is pink. Just like my darling Pinky was. UPDATE: This cat was owned by a homeless man in Victoria, B.C. Canada and his name was Guapo! Perfect!
I try so hard not to like animals in clothes but come ON!! Look at this! It's freaking unbelievably adorable!! Plus, the cat is pink. Just like my darling Pinky was. UPDATE: This cat was owned by a homeless man in Victoria, B.C. Canada and his name was Guapo! Perfect!

Download whole gallery
#Cats
#Cats

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment